Minutes of the Meeting – April 29, 2011
The regular meeting of the Harwich Cemetery Commission was held at the Town Offices 273 Queen Anne Road and called to order at 8:12 a.m. Commissioners Warren Nichols, Wilfred Remillard and Robbin Kelley, Administrator were in attendance.
Approval of Minutes
Warren Nichols made motion to approve minutes from April 8, 2011; it was seconded by Wilfred Remillard.
Correspondence from Town Hall & Associations
- Request by Jack Brown to clean up Harding Ryder gravesite on Route 39.
- Letter from New England Cemetery Association Nominating Committee presents names for elections to board.
- Harwich Center Cemetery Restoration Project. Robbin Kelley is working with Harwich Historical on Map.
- Monuments for Children’s Section in Island Pond going out to BID.
- Price Increases from Cemetery Department approved by Board of Selectmen on April 4th 2011.
- Rules and Regulation Article for Cemetery Department submission to Town Meeting.
- Review of all Articles for Town Meeting.
- New Deed to June M. Ferris in Mount Pleasant Cemetery for 111R Oak Avenue (Graves 1, 2, 3 & 4) for $2,600.00.
- M. L. Enterprises for Rake and Hydroseed for Evergreen $ 18,100.00.
- Water Department Bills.
- New England Cemetery Association Dues $50.00.
- Payroll for Robbin Kelley Cemetery Administrator.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:00 A.M. The next Cemetery Commission Meeting will be on Friday May 27th 2011 at 8:00 A.M.