Minutes of the Meeting – June 24, 2011
The regular meeting of the Harwich Cemetery Commission was held at the Town Offices 273 Queen Anne Road and called to order at 8:00 a.m. Commissioners Warren Nichols, Wilfred Remillard and Robbin Kelley, Administrator were in attendance.
Approval of Minutes
Wilfred Remillard made motion to approve minutes from May 27, 2011; it was seconded by Warren Nichols.
Correspondence from Town Hall & Associations
- Letter from Anita Doucette on Memorial Tree and Landscaping Fund for Evergreen Cemetery, South Harwich Land Swap and Cemetery Rules and Regulations. All three Articles were approved at Town Meeting May 2, 2011.
- Letter from Highway Department, Lincoln Hooper on Route 137 TIP Sidewalk Easement Project.
- Harwich Center Cemetery Restoration Project. Robbin Kelley is working with Harwich Historical on Map. All stones have been tagged and located on map.
- Monuments for Children’s Section in Island Pond.
- Bob Bradley from Historical Society is interested in taking shed from Pine Grove Cemetery. Robbin to submit shed to town surplus list.
- New Deed to Chiarina Harrigan in Evergreen Cemetery for 49A Nickerson Avenue for $650.00.
- New Deed to Joseph & Ann Seidel in Island Pond Cemetery for 196 Pond Grove, Cremation lot for $500.00.
- New Deed to M. Doris Allen in Evergreen Cemetery for 50B Nickerson Avenue for $650.00.
- New Deed to Margaret Devlin Hutton & James H Hutton in Kelley Cemetery Lot 16 for $650.00.
- Mileage for Robbin Kelley.
- Payroll for Robbin Kelley Cemetery Administrator.
- Andover Markers for Veterans Section in Evergreen $147.92.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:10 A.M. The next Cemetery Commission Meeting will be on Friday August 5th 2011 at 8:00 A.M.