Minutes of the Meeting – September 2, 2011
The regular meeting of the Harwich Cemetery Commission was held at the Town Offices 273 Queen Anne Road and called to order at 8:23 a.m. Commissioners Paul Doane, Wilfred Remillard and Robbin Kelley, Administrator were in attendance.
Approval of Minutes
Paul Doane made motion to approve minutes from June 24, 2011; it was seconded by Wilfred Remillard. Meeting scheduled for August was cancelled.
Correspondence from Town Hall & Associations
- Review of MUNIS Budget for FY2012.
- Letter from Marie & Gerald McGrain would like to sell back their 3 graves spaces in Mount Pleasant Cemetery.
- Letter from Francis Carlson on grandfather’s lot in Island Pond Cemetery.
- Email from Mary Bouchard in regards to her parents lot in Mount Pleasant Cemetery and condition on abutting lots.
- Harwich Assessors Office Memo from David Scannell to Jim Merriam on Article 61 South Harwich Land Swap.
- Shed in Pine Grove Cemetery. Motion was made by Paul Doane and Seconded by Wilfred Remillard to declare Pine Grove Shed surplus.
- Letter from Jack Brown on Articles.
- Harwich Center Cemetery Restoration Project. Robbin Kelley is working with Harwich Historical on Map. All stones are being index in database.
- Monuments for Children’s Section in Island Pond.
- New Deed to Dennis J & Pam C Ryan in Island Pond Cemetery for $1,300.00.
- New Deed to Richard J & Bernadette C Waystack in Mount Pleasant Cemetery for $1,300.00.
- New Deed to Laurie Carullo in Mount Pleasant Cemetery for $650.00.
- Mileage for Robbin Kelley.
- Payroll for Robbin Kelley Cemetery Administrator.
- Andover Markers for Veterans Section in Evergreen $277.46.
- American Cemetery renewal $49.00.
- Harwich Water Department repair at Pine Grove Cemetery $145.00.
- Cape Cod Computer laptop repair $112.50.
- Robert B Our, Inc. drainage for South Harwich Cemetery parking lot $4,440.00.
- Tree Company, Inc. removal of Tree at Pine Grove Cemetery $800.00.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:30 A.M. The next Cemetery Commission Meeting will be on Friday October 7th 2011 at 8:00 A.M.