HARWICH COMPLETES FY 2017 VALUATIONS
The Town of Harwich has updated the FY 2017 valuations for the actual bills (3rd quarter) to achieve full and fair cash value assessments. This year’s valuations are based on real estate sales in Harwich during the calendar year 2015.
An ‘Application for Abatement’ will be available on this website as of January 1, and may be filed with the Harwich Board of Assessors after January 1, 2017.
The deadline for submission of an abatement application is February 1, 2017.
|Donna Molino||Assessing Director||(508) 430-7503|
- Abutters List - Request Form
- Assessor's Information Data Disks
- Assessor's Maps
- FY2016 Real Estate Exemption List
- FY2017 Property Record Cards (PRC) - Searchable
- FY2017 Sales Data (Calendar 2015 Sales)
- Harwich Valuations from 1860 to 1940
- Motor Vehicle Abatement Requirements
- Quarterly Tax Billing Information
- Videos: Assessor's Notices