2017 Application For Funding Proposals
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact: Tina Games
Direct Line: 703-402-2226
E-mail Address: TinaMGames@yahoo.com
HARWICH CULTURAL COUNCIL SEEKS FUNDING PROPOSALS
DEADLINE OCTOBER 17, 2016
Harwich, MA – September 1, 2016 – The Harwich Cultural Council is happy to announce that this year, we will be accepting grant applications online through the Massachusetts Cultural Council website.
The online application can be accessed via this link: https://www.mass-culture.org/Harwich
All applications must be received online by midnight on Monday, October 17, 2016.
*Please note that no paper applications will be accepted this year.
HARWICH CULTURAL COUNCIL CRITERIA/TIPS FOR LCC GRANTS:
- LCC grant funds must be used for arts, humanities or sciences.
- Must provide equal cultural access and must demonstrate a public benefit.
- Previously funded applicants should modify program and/or develop other funding sources.
- Activity cannot be part of the Town budget
- Grants are reimbursement-based and competitive.
- Organizations may request support for scholarship programs which entail “giving back” to the community.
- Preference given to local/regional applicants or activities which offer unique cultural artistic content.
For any questions regarding the online application process, please contact Harwich Cultural Council Chair, Tina Games at 703-402-2226 or TinaMGames@yahoo.com
The Harwich Cultural Council is dedicated to fostering the creative spirit through the organization, funding, and promotion of cultural activities and organizations in Harwich.