Applications, Forms, & Fees

-A A +A

General Permit Application (installers, septic haulers, refuse haulers, funeral director, motel, recreational camp for children, tanning salon)

Title 5 Inspector Application

Food Service Application (retail, restaurant, take out, institution, limited food service, milk and cream, frozen dessert, caterer)

Mobile Food Service Application

Event Permit Application (permit for year round retail sales at farmers markets, craft fairs, festivals)

Temporary Food Permit Application-for a single event only

Public or Semi Public Swimming Pool Application

Public or Semit Public Beach Application

Stable Permit Application

Worker's Compensation Form-required for ALL application types

Title 5 Inspection Report Addendum-For Real Estate Transfers

Well Permit Application-irrigation or potable

Trench Permit Application

Disposal System Construction Permit Application

Recreational Camp for Children Application-required in addition to the General Application Form

Public Records Request Form-for copies of records allowed under the Freedom of Information Act

For Fee Schedule Click Here