Do you have hazardous waste that needs to be disposed of? The Town of Harwich offers various collection dates throughout the year for collection of these household hazardous wastes.
Are you a small business that qualifies as a Very Small Quantity Waste Generator? You may be able to take your waste to the Household waste collection site. For more information and an application, please click HERE.
For more information about how to recycle, what to recycle and hazardous waste, please visit the Town of Harwich Highway and Maintenance website.
- Applications and Forms
- Avian Flu Information
- Cape Cod Tick Testing Program
- Current Hot Topics
- Drinking Water Protection Area
- Emergency Management and Planning
- Feedback Form / Questionnaire
- Food Service and Food Safety
- Go to Board of Health Page
- Household Hazardous Waste Information
- Information about Radon
- Living with Wildlife!
- Online Property Information
- Permit Fees
- Regulations of the Board of Health
- Septic Systems and Title 5
- Summer Camp Information
- Useful Links
- Water Quality - Bathing Beaches