Summer Camp Information
Are you looking for a summer camp or program for your child?
Would you like to provide a summer camp or program for children in Harwich?
Read the Frequently Asked Questions brochure from the Department of Public Health to better understand what regulations your child's camp must meet.
Not all summer programs are licensed and inspected by the Health Department. Any program that advertises itself as a "Camp" must meet all of the requirements of the State Regulations for Recreational Camps for Children.
- Click here to find out if your summer program needs to be licensed as a Camp.
- Click here to download the application for Recreational Camps for Children.
- Applications and Forms
- Avian Flu Information
- Cape Cod Tick Testing Program
- Current Hot Topics
- Drinking Water Protection Area
- Emergency Management and Planning
- Feedback Form / Questionnaire
- Food Service and Food Safety
- Go to Board of Health Page
- Household Hazardous Waste Information
- Information about Radon
- Living with Wildlife!
- Online Property Information
- Permit Fees
- Regulations of the Board of Health
- Septic Systems and Title 5
- Summer Camp Information
- Useful Links
- Water Quality - Bathing Beaches