Eastern Segment Gas Main Replacement Project
Full Release Attached Below
Posted on: January 31, 2017 - 12:07pm
Eastern Segment Main Replacement Project
- Project scope includes installing 1.6 miles of 12" coated steel main from the rotary at the intersection of Rte. 39 & Queen Anne Road to the intersection of Rte. 39 & Church Street in East Harwich.
- Traffic Management plans have been approved by the police department as well as other town deparments.
- The construction will start near the intersection of Rte. 39 & Rte. 137 on or about the week of February 6th. The total project duration is 14-16 weeks long, weather dependent.
- Traffic delays should be minimal in the area along the route and one lane of traffic will remain open at all times. Traffic control devices will be in place prior as well as used during the entire project duration.
- Any detours will be coordinated by the Harwich Police Department.