How can I book a field/park/beach for an event?

-A A +A

Fields, parks, and beaches under the Recreation Department jurisdiction can be booked through the Recreation Department office at the Community Center.  Facility Use Applications, facility rules and regulations, and facility use fee structure is available at the Recreation office or online at (new website address).  If your entity is a non-profit, and you are seeking a fee waiver or reduction, you can put in that request for the review of the Recreation and Youth Commission.