Harwich Cultural Center serves as rental space for groups and individuals to engage in recreational, social, educational, cultural, community service, civic and governmental activities. Several spaces are available for event rentals including: auditorium, music room/green room, gymnasium, cafeteria, library, and business lounge.
In order to rent space at the Harwich Cultural Center, one must fill out and submit an Event Form Application linked at the bottom of this page. Space will not be reserved until applications and fees are received. All reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis, and are subject to review and approval by the Harwich Community Center Director.
- Per 3-Hour Single Use $100.00
- Weekly Rate $400.00 (business days, excludes weekends)
- Additional Custodial or Detail fees may be required.
- Spaces are available to rent for daily, weekly or monthly fees.
- The center has a total of 88 parking spaces, including 5 disability parking spaces. Further disability parking spaces may be designated for special events.
Per order of the Harwich Health Department, “pot lucks” are not allowed at the Harwich Cultural Center. This is a liability issue and a long standing policy of the Health Department. For additional questions please contact the Harwich Health Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 430-7509.