HARWICH ENERGY AND CLIMATE ACTION COMMITTEE
Small Meeting Room, Harwich Town Hall
November 16, 2023 @3pm
1. Call to Order
2. Recognize any members of the public who would like to speak.
3. Approve minutes from last meeting.
4. Barry Margolin chair of the Yarmouth Energy Committee will share what is happening in Yarmouth and the stretch code.
5. Updates about CLC from Valerie
6. Updates about CVEC from Glen
7. Discuss Jacqueline’s ideas for outreach in 2024
8. Updates from other committee members
9. Set the next meeting date and time. 3rd Thursday in Dec. is the 21st.
Authorized Posting Officer: Valerie Bell (Chairperson) Posted By: Valerie Bell
Signature Town Clerk
Per the Attorney General’s Office: The committee may hold an open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting following “New Business”. If you are deaf, or hard of hearing, or a person with a disability who requires accommodation, contact the Selectmen’s Office at 508-430-7513.