Harwich Housing Authority Tuesday, June 23, 2020 – 6:30 PM Griffin Room, Town Hall, 732 Main Street, Harwich. This meeting will be held VIA REMOTE PARTICIPATION. Access is available through GoToMeeting.com and live broadcast on Channel 18 JOIN THE MEETING FROM YOUR DEVICE (Computer, Tablet OR Smartphone): https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/930011765
DIAL IN INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUDIO PARTICIPATION: JOIN THE MEETING BY TELEPHONE: +1 (872) 240-3311 ACCESS CODE: 930-011-765
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
1. Call to Order: Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §20, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Harwich Planning Board is being conducted via remote participation. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings as provided for in the Order. A reminder that persons who would like to listen or view this meeting while in progress may do so by logging in or calling in as specified above on this agenda.
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES –January 2020 3. FINANCIAL REPORT- April report
4. APPROVAL OF WARRENTS- 2020-2, 2020-3, 2020-4, 2020-5, 2020-6
5. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT- May 2020
6. OLD BUSINESS- 1). Discussion on Housing needs, ideas and potential actions or assignee 7. NEW BUSINESS –
8. CITIZENS PARTICIPATION
Per the Attorney General’s Office: The committee may hold an open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting following “New Business.” If you are deaf or hard of hearing or a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Selectmen’s Office at 508-430-7513.