*Please note this page will be updated regularly and all info is subject to change--Check back frequently for updates
- Beach Season Opening Plan
- Phase 2 Restaurant Reopening Guidance Video
- Boating Guidance During Covid-19
- CDC Recommendation Regarding The Use Of Cloth Face Coverings
- Nursing Home Resource Line: 617-660-5399 (9AM - 5PM)
- dedicated telephone line that will connect family members of nursing home and rest home residents with the information and resources they need. This resource was created so that family and community members have one central contact that they can reach out to if they have questions or concerns about the care their loved one is receiving during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Cape Cod Healthcare Testing Guidlines
- Buoy Health Symptom Checker
- CDC Covid-19 Information
- Mass 2-1-1
- Town of Harwich Civic Ready Alert Message 3/21/2020
- Town of Harwich Civic Ready Alert Message 4/10/2020
- Town of Harwich Civic Ready Alert Message 5/06/2020
- Governor Baker Orders Non-Essential Business to Close 3/23/2020
- Essential Services List 3/23/2020
- Massachusetts COVIDMA Text Alerts
- Get the latest info about the Coronavirus in Massachusetts sent right to your phone.
- To get up-to-date alerts, text COVIDMA to 888-777
- Mass Dept. Public Health Covid-19 Case Count 4/29/2020
- Mass. Dept. Public Health Covid-19 Case Count 5/06/2020
- Harwich Covid-19 Case Count Update 6/11/2020
- Mass Dept. Public Health Covid-19 Past Case Count Reports
- Mass. Emergency Management Covid-19 Press Release 6/15/2020
- Mass. Emergency Management Covid-19 Past Press Releases
Guidance Documents from Town Administration
- Guidance Document #12 Town of Harwich Resumes Minimum Staffing Levels At All Locations 4/24/2020
- Guidance Document #11 Reduced Operational Capacity Extended 4/17/2020
- Guidance Document #10 Town Initiating Greatly Reduced Operational Capacity During Anticipated Surge Period 4/10/2020
- Guidance Document #9 Seasonal Residents in Harwich from CT, NJ, NY should Self-Isolate 03/26/2020
- Guidance Document #8 Town Staffing Levels 3/22/2020
- Guidance Document #7 Remote Participation of Public Bodies 3/20/2020
- Guidance Document #6 First Presumptive Postive Case in Harwich 3/19/2020
- Guidance Document #5 Public Safety Complex Restrictions 3/18/2020
- Guidance Document #4 Closure of Public Buildings 3/16/2020
- Guidance Document #3 Recreation After School Programs Cancelled 3/15/2/020
- Guidance Document #2 Closure of Town Facilities 3/13/2020
- Guidance Document #1 Procedure for Public Meetings 3/12/2020
- Guidance Document Log 3/26/2020
Town Department Information
Council on Aging
- The Council on Aging is continuing to provide essential services to seniors in the community. These services include:• Daily lunch distribution (Monday through Friday)• Assistance getting groceries and medications (transportation to grocery stores and pharmacies or delivering groceries/medications to homes)• Transportation to essential medical appointments**Contingent on driver availability. Must provide at least 4 days notice.
- Social support phone calls – let the COA know if you would like to receive social phone calls from volunteers in the community to fight against isolation and loneliness. The COA is also looking for volunteers to make these phone calls to a few people each day.
To learn more about any of these services, please call the Council on Aging at 508-430-7550. If we do not answer, please leave a message and we will return your call within 24 hours (Monday-Friday). You may also email COA Program Specialist Julie Witas at [email protected] or COA Director Emily Mitchell at [email protected] to learn more!
- Town Hall is CLOSED- Contact individual departmens via email or phone
- The due date for FY 2020 4th quarter real estate and personal property taxes has been extended to June 1, 2020. Pay online via “Online Payments” link, by mail using envelope provided, or use the payment drop box located on the back of Town Hall. As always, please do not place cash in the drop box.
Community Center/Cultural Center
- Community Center and Cultural Center buildings are CLOSED and all events are cancelled until further notice.
- The Community Center is still taking FY21 room reservations
- The Dump is open-- Recycling is being accepted in a "single stream collection"
- The Treasure Chest is CLOSED
- The Cemetery Office is closed to the public. Access is restricted to those families who need to purchase a grave for an imminent burial. The Cemetery Administrator will arrange to meet with families at cemetery locations to purchase a grave, only two individuals are allowed to attend the sales appointment.
- Burials are taking place as scheduled. (Burials are limited to 10 people. We know that this is a difficult time and have been recommending services when possible to be postponed to a later date.)
Burial procedures have changed and the Cemetery Administrator will advise. If you have any questions feel free to contact Cemetery Administrator, Robbin Kelley 508-430-7549.
Monomoy Schoo District
- The Conservation Department continues to conduct inspections, ensure compliance with state and local wetlands law, issue permits, care for our conservation lands, and communicate with the public via phone and email. You can contact the Conservation Department at 508-430-7538 or [email protected] or [email protected]
- Town Clerks office will be offering limited service. More information here.
Family Pantry of Cape Cod